Wild Watermelon Shirt Club!! Please Join!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Wild Watermelon Shirt Club!! Please Join!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  hannahsurfergirl 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

As we all know, this clothing recipe STILL has yet to be solved, and if it is, no one’s sharing the recipe. I’m SO eager to finally solve it, and hopefully with your help, we can! All I’m asking is that you post all of the combinations you’ve tried, and eventually, this will hopefully lead us to the answer!

Sure!! Im always earning money from various different things. And having 25 pets, thats hard to use money on extra things. But if i see anything i don’t need, I will join. I probably won’t be on much though! -hannahsurfergirl12233

laughable921

I’ll definitely join. I’m very interested in getting this recipe solved. I would first just like to point out. Please do NOT post on here saying you have the recipe and blah blah blah. It’s a waste of your time and if you’re not going to tell us what it is then don’t post it here. Anyways some items I think are in the recipe is, The Red Tee (Red, Watermelon are sorta red right?), Pink Ballerina Shirt (Watermelon is sorta Pink too though..), Some part of the Wild Flower Swimsuit outfit (Wild Flower, Wild Watermelon, I don’t know), The Pink Polka Dot boots (Because they’re constantly on sale at the Kinzstyle outlet.), and the smocked sundress (Because the shirt, seems longer, almost like a dress, like the smocked sundress.) Hopefully we can figure out this recipe soon!

Green layer tee+ red tshirt + black teshert= FAIL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.