Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

This topic contains 106 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  minigummybears 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

SuperWebkinz

Hi! my sister really wants witch :) She has:

wacky
    elf hat
    elf shoes

would you trade any of these for witch? (also depending on the one you pick she might add) PLMK soon!

SW :)

Goldstar2

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:44 PM

Nutty- NUTTTY!!! Oh, it’s no problem. Like I said, I’m in no rush to receive them at all, LOL. And I’m not really sure, I’m getting a ton of offers. Which of the two would you be interested in?
      Goldstar- Don’t be worried!! I know you would never scam me! XD I just wanted to let ya know. :)

Okay *relaxes* I will send ASAP! :)

SuperWebkinz wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:58 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:49 PM
      Jewels- Really?! Awesome!! Would you do the Charm Tiara and two signatures for the hat? :)
      SW- I feel really, really bad, but I think I may take Jewels’ offer on the Witch Hat. Is that okay? D: PLMK, I could send your sister a gift if she wants!

lol its ok though i just realized i forgot to mention my sister has charm as well… lol i’m so mad at myself!
      its ok you can trade with jewels though :)

SW- Okay, thank you sooo much! Your sister’s offers are REALLY good, so don’t give up! Many people would love those offers! :D Thanks for understanding.

SuperWebkinz

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:49 PM

Jewels- Really?! Awesome!! Would you do the Charm Tiara and two signatures for the hat? :)
      SW- I feel really, really bad, but I think I may take Jewels’ offer on the Witch Hat. Is that okay? D: PLMK, I could send your sister a gift if she wants!

lol its ok though i just realized i forgot to mention my sister has charm as well… lol i’m so mad at myself!
      its ok you can trade with jewels though :)

SuperWebkinz

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:39 PM

SW- Do you mind if I think about it? I’m getting quite a few offers, and AHH, lol. xD
      Jewels- Hey, Jewels! I was wondering– do you have a Swirl or Charm Tiara?

lol take all the time you need :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.