WZ Jeans, Burger Costume, and Sparkling Star Bed for trade!! :-)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WZ Jeans, Burger Costume, and Sparkling Star Bed for trade!! :-)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  123ABC 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

Windfola wrote on 2012-09-04 at 06:01 PM

Looking for priceless and sail clothing, please post if interested :-)

Congras on da forum, Windy! :D

Windfola wrote on 2012-09-04 at 11:00 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-04 at 10:38 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-09-04 at 10:16 PM
      Thanks Ferret!! Glad to see you got the piano you needed :-)
      Guest – Ok, I don’t really need torn at the moment, do you have any priceless, promo or sail clothes for trade? :)
      kbk – for the bed I’m looking for priceless, promo, or sail clothes. Please let me know what you’d feel comfortable offering :-)
      Gummy – I don’t really need the costume right now, thanks for offering though :)

*Scratches head* How’didya Know?????lol
      Whispers…
      Do you happen to have the designer cat walk, enchanted loch, or bamboo chute slide?
      *Cough*
      Offering these…
      Cocoa cafe booth
      Frozen fountain
      Endangered island getaway
      Muddy river raft ride
      *Cough* LMK :)
      -ferretfriend :)

haha, I’ve been trying to catch up on the forums, I saw it on the calling all traders forum :-) Unfortunately I don’t have those signature at the moment, I’ll keep an eye out for them though :-)
      fanofthefrog – I’m kind of interested in your ears, do you have any other priceless for trade? :-)

Hi, you can call me FOTF or frog (lol). I don’t have any more priceless clothes but i do have a blue moon lagoon i might trade.

CyberMink

kbk100 wrote on 2012-09-04 at 08:59 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-09-04 at 06:01 PM
      Looking for priceless and sail clothing, please post if interested :-)

HAY THERE! WHAT FOR THAT STAR BED PLMK THANKS!

kbk? I know you! Your the the tiger with the title stormy! Yeah you wear the full cat right? I definetley know you lol

Windfola

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-04 at 10:38 PM

Guest – Ok, I don’t really need torn at the moment, do you have any priceless, promo or sail clothes for trade? :)
      kbk – for the bed I’m looking for priceless, promo, or sail clothes. Please let me know what you’d feel comfortable offering :-)
      Gummy – I don’t really need the costume right now, thanks for offering though :)

Whispers…
      Do you happen to have the designer cat walk, enchanted loch, or bamboo chute slide?
      *Cough*
      Offering these…
      Cocoa cafe booth
      Frozen fountain
      Muddy river raft ride

haha, I’ve been trying to catch up on the forums, I saw it on the calling all traders forum :-) Unfortunately I don’t have those signature at the moment, I’ll keep an eye out for them though :-)

fanofthefrog – I’m kind of interested in your ears, do you have any other priceless for trade? :-)

I have White Ears.

ferretfriend

Whispers…

*Cough*

Offering these…

Cocoa cafe booth
      Frozen fountain
      Muddy river raft ride

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.