Your PERFECT pet Webkinz!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Your PERFECT pet Webkinz!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  butterkinz101 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

amby03

Tell me your gender, personality, fav. color and I’ll find out a PERFECT Webkinz pet for you! (Please do not include your age on the internet!)

amby03

No problem! Would you like me to try again or are you good?

abislu1

I have one already but thanks!

I really want a horse, pegasus or unicorn. I am a girl I am crazy, sporty and funny and my favorite color is orange. Hope you can find everyone there soul webkinz amby03!!!!! Thank you so much! ~herobrine2

amby03

Alrighty! I got your pegasus! Its not orange BUT it is gold! :) The golden pegasus is so cute! Its fun, funny, pretty, and LOVES to play with you! It would be your perfect webkinz pet! If you need help naming it, go to Forums, click Pets, And go to Amber’s Name Shop for a perfect name! Tell me if you like your golden pegasus!

angelhair22

i’m a girl, i’m hyper but popular, and i like blue and green.

amby03

The Webkinz earth puppy would be perfect for you! And i do mean perfect! The earth puppy loves to help out and be kinda hyper! If you need help naming your pup just go to my name shop! – located in Pets in Forums!- Hope you luv your pup!

abislu1

I want to find out which cat is for me.Im a girl,Im crazy and funny,and I like red pink and purple.Thanks!

amby03

A pompom kitty would be perfect for you! The kitty is Purple, and pink, and is fun and loves when you play with her/him! If you decide to buy the Pompom Kitty you can got to my name shop to find out a name! Hope you like your cat!

I’m a girl who is shy, imaginative, a dreamer, and very smart. But sometimes I can be wild and giggly, and other times I’m a little tough. My favorite colors are pink, sky blue, violet, navy blue, and pinkish-purple. Two things I am really interested in are dinosaurs and outer space. Hope you can find my Webkinz personality!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.