At Webkinz we just love adding fan-designed items to our game, and we’ve loved the first two Webkinz Classic themes that were designed by our creative fans, the Bright and Boho Balcony theme by tweetbird4, and the Mod Holiday theme by Resonatingthunder.
Now it’s time for a new theme in the W Shop and once again we are asking you to submit your designs. One creative designer will be selected to have their idea turned into an actual theme in Webkinz Classic which will be released in the W Shop in May!
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
Here’s how to enter.
Please ONLY submit one entry per Room Theme. Do not submit multiple drawings. There are THREE things you need to include with your entry:
- Theme Name
- 1 drawing of a CHAIR for your room theme
- list of 3 other items that will be a part of the theme
Please include the name and the list in the text field marked ‘Description’ when you upload your image.
The contest runs from February 15 to March 15, 2021. We will announce 10 finalists on March 20 and, after getting feedback from the Webkinz community, we will announce the winning theme on March 27, 2021!
As well as having their theme made into a real virtual theme in Webkinz Classic, the winner will also receive a virtual Webkinz Classic House Mouse from Ganz eStore and an Item Design Trophy. All ten finalists will each receive a 2021 Spring Super Mystery Bag.
A few things to remember…
- You can enter as many different Room Themes as you want, but please remember – only one drawing of a CHAIR per theme!
- Contestants MUST upload their work to the 2021 Room Theme Gallery on the GanzWorld Share Center.
- You can use any kind of art supplies that you want. Feel free to use markers, pencil crayons, crayons, or other art materials. Go for it!
- While we will not accept images that have computer generated patterns or graphics copied and added to them, participants may use programs like Paint or Photoshop to color and draw freehand.
- We can’t accept submissions with company logos or sports team emblems. Please make sure you save your images as a jpg, gif, or png.
Click here for full contest rules.
Bring on your ideas! We can’t wait to see the next theme to be added to the WShop this May!