Are you ready for spring? This tasty recipe from our archive based on the Secret Recipe in Webkinz World is a delicious way to welcome the warmer weather! One of our Webkinz World members has made a few of these recipes in real life, too!
What you need:
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 4 – 6 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Ice cream scooper
- 1 container of green frosting
- 3 – 9” square pans
- 4 silk flowers
- Plastic wrap
What you do:
- Line a square 9” pan with plastic wrap.
- Place 4 – 6 scoops of soften vanilla ice cream, and spread evenly with a knife.
- Place in freezer.
- Follow the brownie mix box directions, and bake in two 9” square pans.
- Allow brownies to cool before assembling your Shabloomers.
- Place your frozen layer of ice cream over one layer of brownie and top ice cream with second layer of brownies.
- Cut the brownie and ice cream cake into four equal squares and spread green frosting on top.
- Lastly put one silk flower in the middle of each brownie ice cake and enjoy!