On this edition of Webkinz Tips and Tricks, we’ll take a look at some easy ways to get a better score playing Jumbleberry Fields!
The trick behind getting a better score is knowing how to “score your roll”. What this means is that you need to think about the best strategy for each round and each roll to help maximize your score.
Things to remember:
- There are 9 rounds with 3 rolls for each, and 9 different places to get a score for your rolls
- Each berry is worth a different amount:
- Jumbleberry: 2 points
- Sugarberry: 2 points
- Pickleberry: 4 points
- Moonberry: 7 points
- In the spots marked for the specific berries, you will only get points for number of that type of berry in your roll
- In all other spots (the baskets and “Free Roll”) you will get a score not only for the combined berries you need, but also for the other berries in your roll
- Make sure to lock down the lids for the berries you want to keep between each roll by clicking on the jars
- Moonberries and Pickleberries are harder to roll, but are worth more points, so try to lock down them down whenever you find more than 1 in your roll
- The “Mixed Basket” (1 of each kind) and the “Basket of 5” are the hardest combinations to fill, so try to go for them as early in the game as possible
- Your best chance at getting a “Basket of 5” is with either Sugarberries or Jumbleberries, but only if you get 3 of them on the first roll
- Try to make a basket of 3 or 4 using at least Pickleberries
- Remember that a basket of 3 or 4 using Jumbleberries or Sugarberries is worth more points if you have a Pickleberry or Moonberry in your roll
- You can use the “Free Roll” option to score your roll if you miss a combination, but it can also be used for a lot more points if you roll multiple Pickleberries and Moonberries, so try to use the specific berry spots for any missed rolls
- If you have rolled a “Mixed Basket” combination and still have rolls remaining, lock down your jars, but keep rolling the last jar to see if you can get another Pickleberry or Moonberry for more points
The higher your score is after 9 rounds, the more Pickleberries or Moonberries you’ll get to fill up your jam jars. Once you fill up your jar, you can trade it for a great prize! Don’t forget though—you can also feed berries to your pet for a chance to randomly win a special food prize! And the Berry Festival is a great time to collect extra berries to help fill up your jars faster!
What’s your highest score playing Jumbleberry Fields? Do you have any tips and tricks for this game that we forgot? Let us know in the comments below!