April FOOLS Chillaxin PENGUIN Contest!

chillaxin-penguin

Hi Parents & Webkinz fans with Twitter accounts!

What’s the best day of the year to plan a prank or a hilarious hoax? April Fool’s Day of course!

Join us for some crazy hi jinx on Sunday, April 1st on Twitter … you may win a Webkinz Chillaxin Penguin Pet (virtual) !

April Fool’s Day PRIZES!

Keep your eyes peeled for this little prankster Pet at the Ganz eStore and make sure to follow our clues on Twitter for a chance to WIN!

penguin

What’s MORE?? We’re also giving out 10 Wild Water Trampolines & 10 Beat the Heat Hammocks! That’s 30 prizes (virtual) in total !

Follow these instructions for a chance to win:

1.) Follow the @Webkinz & @GanzeStore Twitter accounts.
( http://twitter.com/Webkinz ) & ( http://twitter.com/GanzeStore ).

2.) Watch for the 6 CLUES from 11:00am to 12:10pm (eastern standard time).

3.) When you COLLECT all 6 CLUES it will SPELL out a 6-word QUESTION that you’ll need to answer.

4.) Answer the QUESTION on Twitter and include the KEYWORD = #WebkinzPrank

5.) You have until 2pm (est) to publish your answer on Twitter (with the keyword).

6) The 30 winners will be picked based on creativity and originality.

Here’s an example of how your tweet should look:

Read the Official April Fool’s Day Twitter Contest Rules.

Don’t have a Twitter account? No problem! There are lots of prizes to win and contests to enter right here on Webkinz Newz!

56 Responses to April FOOLS Chillaxin PENGUIN Contest!

1. WebkinzisEpical says:

Can’t wait! Hopefully I won’t forget to enter. xD And I’ve been reading comments about a facebook contest wanted. I don’t like the idea, because a lot of people cannot have facebooks. ;/

2. Marina says:

it s so cute bute no i have ,,Twitter,,i am cryng!! bute your friend Mariana! Bye Chillaxin Penguin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. horsebeans says:

ashes same here i can’t go on any of those websites but for me iv’e entered contests but i never win not even the smallest prize oh well ~*~BEANS~*~

4. horsebeans says:

awes :’( i can’t go on twitter why do they have contests like this i really want that penguin i LOVE BIRDS so not fair (sobs) ~*~BEANS~*~

5. flutterby7 says:

I already have the Penguin, but the other two prizes are cool. Not sure about the Twitter thing though, I opened an account, but I haven’t got the hang of using it yet :(

6. Ashes says:

Wow! This is a cool contest. ( get it? Cooool? Eh? Eh? ) But I can’t enter. :( My parents won’t let me have facebook, twitter, or youtube accounts. It makes me sad that all these great contests are all on those three things I mentioned. I wish I could play. :’(

7. rockingbox says:

Prank! Do you really think Webkinz would give out 30 virtual prizes for following a couple of clues? Please MDI Chickadee do not ask your grandmother for a Twitter account just for this prank! Besides Twitter isnt even that cool. I seen it. Beleive me folks I followed like 100 clues on the treasure hunt and all I got was a milkshake! P.S. That Chillaxin penguin is cute though. Might have to save up my E-Store points for this.

• me again says:

Normally if it is a prize they don’t have it for sale in the eStore. As to it’s availability after the promo, who knows. I know a FEW lucky users who found a penguin and bought it last week :D

• ultrasonic says:

A LONG time ago, there was a Twitter contest that had a Mystic Moon Bear as a prize. In the meantime, the Mystic Moon Bear was available in the eStore, but only if you purchased 75,000 eStore points. :roll:

8. GoldenGale says:

Sounds like fun, but 11:00 am on Palm Sunday. I’ll be at church while they’re posting the clues. I think starting it a little later in the day would have made more sense.

9. lovepuppygirl says:

I don`t have twitter.Oh well good luck to all you can do this!!!!!!!!!

Leave a Reply