April FOOLS Chillaxin PENGUIN Contest!

chillaxin-penguin

Hi Parents & Webkinz fans with Twitter accounts!

What’s the best day of the year to plan a prank or a hilarious hoax? April Fool’s Day of course!

Join us for some crazy hi jinx on Sunday, April 1st on Twitter … you may win a Webkinz Chillaxin Penguin Pet (virtual) !

April Fool’s Day PRIZES!

Keep your eyes peeled for this little prankster Pet at the Ganz eStore and make sure to follow our clues on Twitter for a chance to WIN!

penguin

What’s MORE?? We’re also giving out 10 Wild Water Trampolines & 10 Beat the Heat Hammocks! That’s 30 prizes (virtual) in total !

Follow these instructions for a chance to win:

1.) Follow the @Webkinz & @GanzeStore Twitter accounts.
( http://twitter.com/Webkinz ) & ( http://twitter.com/GanzeStore ).

2.) Watch for the 6 CLUES from 11:00am to 12:10pm (eastern standard time).

3.) When you COLLECT all 6 CLUES it will SPELL out a 6-word QUESTION that you’ll need to answer.

4.) Answer the QUESTION on Twitter and include the KEYWORD = #WebkinzPrank

5.) You have until 2pm (est) to publish your answer on Twitter (with the keyword).

6) The 30 winners will be picked based on creativity and originality.

Here’s an example of how your tweet should look:

Read the Official April Fool’s Day Twitter Contest Rules.

Don’t have a Twitter account? No problem! There are lots of prizes to win and contests to enter right here on Webkinz Newz!

56 Responses to April FOOLS Chillaxin PENGUIN Contest!

1. Ang says:

I want that SO badly. They look so ADORABLE.

2. anonomus says:

I’m a little upset because I can’t have a Twitter acount! I really want the Chillaxin’ Penguin! I don’t know what to do!

3. angelica says:

this is so sick. i could have a 100 of these.the pengin is mt favorite.

4. rocky77 says:

This pet is super cute. Wish I could come, but I won’t be on twitter tomorrow!

5. llllllloooooooollllllllll says:

Cool cool & looooool

6. SunshineLoverBff says:

I really wish I had a twitter account, so I could win the prizes. I only want the items, not the bird, since I already have a ton of pets to care for. Plus I have more I haven’t adopted yet from Christmas.

7. Webkinzgallover says:

I LOVE it!!!!!! Why does it have to be on twitter though? Why not just WebkinzNewz?????

8. lauren0091 says:

>cry< :( I don't have a twitter account.

9. bonnie says:

i have not asked yet and i know my parents will not let me either and i want both of them *sigh* i wish i could get them for free and i want a pool and a yard now!

Leave a Reply