Webkinz Friends Community Page!

Webkinz Friends Town

Hi Parents & Webkinz Friends players on Facebook!

Have you been building the Kinzville of your dreams? Are you looking for tips, tricks and a place to ask questions about the NEW Webkinz Friends game on Facebook?

Visit our Webkinz Friends community page to discover other players, ask us questions and to share your amazing, creative towns.

If you have a Facebook account, we look forward to hearing from you on the OFFICIAL page.   –>  http://facebook.com/WebkinzFriends <–  Please give us  “LIKE”!

47 Responses to Webkinz Friends Community Page!

1. Halie911 says:

My mom lets me play games so I am going to ask her if we can do this game

2. Pinkdoggy861 says:

OMG OMG! i <3 this game! i love this game and of course regular webkinz. If your not sure aboutt the game, i reccomend it. :) the only problem is the mouse is a little slow in the game, thats all! :)

3. MDIChickadee says:

I am going to ask my grandma to play this game! She plays regular WebKinz, so maybe she will play this one, too. It looks like so much fun! All the best! MDIChickadee

4. FrenchVanilla says:

Hmm, this sounds kind of fun! This looks quite fun, I might give it a try!

5. doglover says:

looks so fun im going to try it now!

6. teowed says:

I cant make the first two recipes I click on my house and it dont do nothing do I have to have a stove ? HELP HELP on level 13 at this time friend me on fb

• mumstar says:

Did you click on the bowl and spoon, to the upper right of you house ?? no stove required, but you might need to harvest or ask for one of the ingredients from a neighbor.

7. j3gnight2011 says:

That looks so cool. I wish I could play that. >>j3gnight2011<<

8. bulldogpr says:

You adopt the pets when you get experience playing ( with birth certificates you receive from the adoption agency). What’s dificult is the challenges that require to ask facebook friends to send you stuff. I need more friends that play this game : (

• liltweet says:

bulldogpr if you need help with requests add me i have 2 accounts will help you and i have lots of great neighbors i can recommend for you as well…were a close nit group and help each other out…add Laura Wayne in fb to start ok!

9. Awesome Bunny says:

I’m only on level 9, and I only have 2 pets, Rover my Golden Retreiver, and, Mr. Chubby Paws my Calico Cat.

10. krystal says:

Do you have to pay money for these pets or do you just use points to buy them! Thats so cool! I’ll be sure to play! :mrgreen: ~KK♥

Leave a Reply