Webkinz Friends Community Page!

Webkinz Friends Town

Hi Parents & Webkinz Friends players on Facebook!

Have you been building the Kinzville of your dreams? Are you looking for tips, tricks and a place to ask questions about the NEW Webkinz Friends game on Facebook?

Visit our Webkinz Friends community page to discover other players, ask us questions and to share your amazing, creative towns.

If you have a Facebook account, we look forward to hearing from you on the OFFICIAL page.   –>  http://facebook.com/WebkinzFriends <–  Please give us  “LIKE”!

47 Responses to Webkinz Friends Community Page!

1. LIPSTICK says:

hey is it just me or does anyone else ( who is deluxe ) not c their dluxe gift box in their dock ? cause i’ve logged in 3x and still don’t c it. HELP PLS CIAO :) ;) :)

2. spaghetti297 says:

I have only been playing for a week and im on level 28 already but i need more friends

3. Me says:

I wish it was NOT on FaceBook! :(

4. warriorcatowl says:

i cant have a facebook until im old enough :( and my mom wont let me on hers to play it :’( ♀♥wco♥♀

5. AvrilaC says:

AHHH! This game is so much fun, I keep forgetting to go on WW!!!! My poor pets are lonely! I am on level 21, now, and I just started about a week ago.

6. leanne77 says:

I need friends on there….none of my friends play..

7. powerpuffgirlfan says:

I hope my mom let me play this game! That game looks so much fun there! :mrgreen: ~powerpuffgirlsfan~

8. ButterflyGirl says:

I’m too young for it. But this sure looks like loads of fun! Wish I could play.

• warriorcatowl says:

join the club! i cant play either. my parents (well, more like my mom) dont let me on their account! im not even sure if my dad has a facebook,
      .. :(

Leave a Reply