Laurabeard has a HUGE love for spice cookies. Check out this recipe!
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup white sugar for decoration
- Adult Assistant
1. Have your adult assistant preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the butter, sugar, egg and molasses until smooth.
3. Add the flour, ginger, cinnamon, and baking soda.
4. Roll into one inch balls and roll the balls into the extra sugar.
5. Place the cookies about two inches apart on the (ungreased) cookie sheets.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
7. Have your adult assistant loosen them from the cookie tray when they come out of the oven.