♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

spotreader

Do you happen to have an extra scuba outfit, Becky? If so, I’d really love to have it. Thanks in advance ~anika

Becky71W

I thought I did but can’t seem to find. I will still look but is there anything other than Scuba you’d like to wish for?

spotreader

Sorry about the late reply, I’ve been really busy with school lately, and haven’t been on Webkinz as much. If it’s not too much to ask for, I was wondering if you happened to have any extras of the black and white cat costume? My sister’s birthday is coming up soon, and I’d really love to surprise with some items that she’s wanted for a long time. I’ve been searching around in the trading rooms, but I can’t find anyone who’s willing to trade it to me. :( Thanks again for everything you’ve done, and the wishes that you’ve made come true. :D

sheltie

Woah Becky!! That was amazing!!! Thank you a ton of times :D :D :D -Petstarz300

stokie2304

Hi Becky :) , I don’t know if you got my last post they all seem to be awaiting moderation for some reason , I would love a sail dress please if you have one . Many thanks (tigger2376 ww id )

Meadowlark

Hi Becky! This is such a kind and generous thing you’re doing! My wish is for an Aztec dining table. I’ve been hoping to get one for quite a while now, but haven’t had any luck. Whether or not you grant my wish, I want to thank you for putting a big smile on my face today! – meadowlark1111 ♥♥♥

I wasn’t going to send any more wishes, but I have a few kids that are asking me to. Then I seen you have some Halloween items to offer. So here goes…Oldest boy would like a black ninja costume and zingoz zangoz bouncer, youngest boy would like a red ninja costume and a cancer sign telescope. Little niece would like a black and white cat cotsume, or just the hats from the black and white cat, lion and hippo costumes. I am looking for the giant spider dining table, spider’s web window, and 2 or 3 haunted refrigerators or bone chilling fridges. Thanks Fairy God Becky! I appreciate all the help you have given us.

Gracie10294

becky I need three movie screens please

Hi Becky. Thanks for what you have sent so far. I sent a FR from redheadboys02. That is my boys account. That way if you are still sending them anything you can send right to them. I will still need to take my niece’s items and send to her as her mom will not allow any friends that they do not know personally. Thanks again. ~MORHB~ PS. let me know if I should send a FR to any of your other accounts.

Becky71W

Mom I don’t have any of the Red Ninja outfits but If your other son wants the black one too I can send.

5micky5

Another black one will be fine. They are on a ninja kick right now. Or if you have the lion costume, he might like that too. Either one will work. Thanks Becky. The redheads and little one all thank you too. Again, you can send directly to their account, which I listed above and have already added your TheSurprise account to. Hope you had a great weekend. ~mom~ PS. Thanks immensely for the fridges. I am on a PSF collecting spree and needed them for the Halloween food that was building up in my dock, lol.

5micky5

This is MORHB working on the boys account and forgot to sign out, sorry for any confusion. :)

Becky71W

OK , I will send both. If you need any more Halloween items let me know. I have lot’s of Halloween PSI’s and a few Promo.

Awesome, thanks for offering. The boys puppies are now Ninjdogs, lol. I will take you up on your Halloween items offer. I am looking for Autumn Tree Slide, Unstable Stable, Harvest Hammock. I know a couple are more Autumn than Halloween, but I thought I would add them. Thanks as always Becky. ~MORHB~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.