♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Stealthstorm

THANK YOU!!!!! You have no idea how long I’ve wanted spins, Wacky, and cat! May the odds be ever in your favor. :D ~Stealthy

bambamx9

Hey becky! Thank you so much again and i hope my gift helped! I’m not sure if my other post posted (I’m still new loll) and was wondering if you received my wish. I was wondering if i could receive full ketchup and squiggly glasses I have been looking for them forever but no one has them or they don’t want to trade them away and also full hula and another candy dress. Im so sorry if this is too much. It would help a great deal if you could send me them and thank you so much if you can’t because your effort is more then enough. And thank you just in case Im not here when and if the gifts are sent. You truly are wonderful Becky and don’t forget that! Im glad to help with any items you may need and I might have that cat clock you need. If i find it i’ll be sure to send it. Have a great evening. -bambamx9

hapygirl

Hi Becky, I’d love to own a stone elephant statue. this is hapygirl and aerogrit.

honeypookins

Hi my name is Brianna I’m 12 years old and I just wanted to say I think what your doing is super nice. I think your fantastic! I was wondering if you could send me a lovely tree swing, a green house, a gleeful swing dress and matching hat, a vacation sunning dress, and a ice princess dress I would be extremlly greatful. I never had anything special, you make me feel special and knowing that you gave me items means I’m special too. Thank You so much Fairy God Mother. . 0 0 . 0 0 . . . 0 0 . 0 0 . 0 0 . 0 0 . 0 0

estherfluffy

Can i have ketchup suit and story throne? My UN is davidmama3. Thanks in advance! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.