♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

clarissais93

Hey Becky its me again I just wanted to say that my friend spitdog123 wants mad scientist goggles really bad he is a good friend of mine so plz send him some otherwise can you send them to me so i can send them. THANKS A TON!!!!!! P.S. If you could send me one more thing (The Den Dress Or Sailor Dress) That Would Be AMAZING!!!!

clarissais93

BTW Im sorry for asking again but like i said before i need the den dress and candy dress. If you don’t send me them i totally understand but if you dont please send my friend spitdog123 the mad scientist goggles. I just wanted to tell you that you are amazing!!! You are making millions (Well maybe more :) ) Webkinz players happy. I thank you so much for what you have done!!!! You are totally the most amazing person on webkinz!!!!!!

Becky71W

What did you do with the Fairy Den Dress I already gave you? I am out of the Candy Dresses right now. I will look and see If I can find some Goggles.

wildafire12

Hi Becky! I have a question. I went to one of my friend’s houses on webkinz and they had a huge movie screen that took up a whole wall. When I clicked on it, it showed what looked like the dex dangerous arcade game. How do you get one of these? Are they estore or is it possible to trade for one? I’ve never seen one before, but it looks so cool! Thanks for listening to all these long posts of mine! I really hope you don’t mind : ) -wildafire

Artisticat

Hey there! The movie screen of which you are speaking of would be the Colossal Movie Screen AKA (Also Known As) the Theater Screen! It’s a Rare Item From Arte that is No-Themed (Such as the Bowling Alley and the Hot Air Balloon). The last time it was available from Arte was October 13th, 2012 from 6-7pm! It costs a whopping 40,000 KinzCash! I’ve seen many people ask Becky for them (Mostly to sell for 20,000 KC at the WShop, because the WShop buys items for half the price of what they are sold for). I don’t know if she has extra, but now you know what it’s called! I was so excited when DF sent me mine a while ago, because I had been looking for it for foreeever! They’re both such nice people. ^^ Good luck on your quest!

mitch11276

Hi Fairy Godmother, I would love it if I could have the Spot of Tea Slide, the Magnificent Iwan Rest Bed from the Persian theme, and the Golden Glide water slide. Please send to mitch11276. Thank you!

thx becky u are awesome!!!!!!! goodluckcharlie90

Hi! Could I please have some Kinzcash coins? My username is angusdog1098, and thank you so much for this generous offer! :) PS: I posted on your other forum too so you don’t need to get me double the stuff.

Becky71W

I only have one forum: ) If you are in need of kinz cash I can send you 3 movie screens to sell back to the Wshop and that would give you 60,000 kinzcash. I do have a few coins someone sent me that I could send if you want those instead but they will only give you 50KC each.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.