♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

pigsrock9876

I said I was going to stop asking for items from you but I could not resist asking if you had a snowy globe bed, a cash cow milk dispenser, a hot chocolate machine, a carnival strength tester, a pink popcorn machine, the high end fridge, or anything from the hockey theme this time I absolutely promise not to ask for anything else

Becky71W

No sorry, don’t have any of those.

bambamx9

OH MY GOODNESS! Becky I’m so sorry! I didn’t realize that I had actually posted so many times and didn’t mean to come across greedy or needy what so ever! I truly am sorry if I bothered you in any way. I hope I can be forgiven but if not I completely understand. Please take care. -bambamx9

Becky71W

No no no don’t feel bad. I know how the forums are, CRAZY!!! LOL. It is so totally fine, I understand. Not your fault the forums are whacked.

ibot01

Dear Becky 71W, My greatest wish is for the flower power bed. I have every super bed but that one . My user name in webkinz world is ibotbur. hope you friend me. thank you for being so generous even if you don’t have the bed.

ibot01

this is ibot01, ibotbur,hoping to hear from you. I also would love to have a submarine if you have one. have a great day.

Becky71W

I don’t have that bed, sorry. Is there anything else you wish for?

ibot01

MERCI, GRACIAS ……Thank you sooooo very much for my gifts. I was amazed at the space shuttle and then the rest was like triple icing on a big chocolate cake. you made my day so happy, Hope you have a great weekend and if you need something , let me know and I will see if I have it. your friend ibotbur

Becky71W

LOL, your welcome. I just had to send the whole set and happy you liked : )

bambamx9

thanks becky so much. I truly am grateful. I was also wondering if you had a spare hula outfit and candy dress i could have and its fine if thats too much. Really, thanks for everything! -bambamx9

~♥~ Hi, there, Becky! This is so amazing that you are doing this for people! We all so very much appreciate it! This is so sweet and generous! You are so great for doing this! You are making so many kinz’ so happy! I am unsure of what you have, so I will make a list of some of my wishes! I would love Purple Vampiress Costume, Plumpy’s Glasses, WZ Jeans, B & W Cat Costume – Hat, Shirt, Pants, and Feet, Elf Hat, Elf Shoes, Oxygen Tank Belt, Fairy Forest Tiara, Swirling Leaf Tiara, Pink Explorer Hat, Pink Explorer Pants, Pink Explorer Shirt, Pink Explorer Boots, Orange Army Shirt, Brown Belt, Jack O’ Lantern Hat, Santakinz Reindeer Ear, Halloween Hat, and Rockstar’s Glasses! Thank you so much! Again, this is so kind! You are amazing, Fairy Godmother! My account is 7Cheerio7! Anything you can do to help me with my collection is very much appreciated! Have a great day, ~Freeze ~ ♥~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.