♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

ganzmoneyz

Hiya Becky :) Thank you so very much for the gifts you have sent me! I really appreciate everything, you’re helping me out alot with my PSI collection and thanks to you I’m getting alot of very difficult ones (to me) to find. If you have any of these could I please have them :)? Enchanted Loch (Sig. West Highland Terrier PSI)…. Love Potion Cauldron (Sweetheart Monster PSI) …. Tropical Beach Towel (Surfin’ Turtle PSI)… Caketop Chair (Sugar Coated Kitty PSI)…. Golden Chariot Bed (Sparkling Pegasus PSI)….. Candy Steam Whistle (Sour Watermelon Hound PSI)…. Sleepover Sofa Bed (Sleepover Cub PSI)….. Astronomer’s Desk (Scorpio Snake PSI)….Royal Pup Portrait (Sig. Pomeranian PSI) and the Crimson Red Outfit (Red Panda PSI)… Thanks!!!!! …..donavanmcpanda

ShrimpyKinz

Hey Becky! It’s shrimpykinz! I would love to make another wish please :)! Do you have the Rockerz dog psi? It comes with the Reggae DJ Booth and the outfit (sorry I can’t seem to find the name of the outfit online :/ … but it looks like a Jamaican outfit lol.. it comes with shoes, a hat, and a shirt) also i would like Black torn jeans and the Rockerz Bunny set (the Boom Box Bed and the outfit) sorry i can’t find the name of that outfit either :/ but the outfit is a hat, shoes, and shirt also, it is a greyish color. Thank you sooo much! I appreciate it this so much! -shrimpykinz

Hi Becky! I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the most amazing gift!!!! I absolutely love those items!! Thank you so so much for all that you’ve done for me! I hope you have a wonderful day, and I wish you the best as you continue to bring happiness and joy to many more Webkinz members!! :D

Becky71W

Thank you and your welcome. And thank you for all the adorable Mazin items you have sent me. Now maybe I can start making a room for my Mazin Hamsters Edward and Bella. They are homeless right now just hanging out in random rooms.

keerthi22

I just want to thank you fairy godmother for helping me with those hypnotic glasses, you are truly a kind person who helps people in need……

Becky71W

Thank you and happy I was able to grant your wish : )

Madukayil

Good morning fairy godmother! I’m so sorry to thank you so late, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for the starry slumber theme. I’m so proud that my room is complete, and it’s all thanks to kind people such as yourself, Miss Gracie, and MORHB. All of you kindly sent me some of the theme items, and I’ve been able to fully decorate a large room! I also wanted to tell you that I had asked for the deck because a friend needed it for her backyard. She wouldn’t accept the gift for nothing in return, so she sent me some estore psi I needed and a pair of wings. I had thought that I could send you the wings, as a small thank you on our part. I hope you didn’t think I was being selfish by ‘trading’ it to her, and if so, I’m sorry! I’ll keep an eye out for any decks though, because I just feel so terrible getting the last one! And its fine that you don’t have the clothing, I appreciate you looking around for them. Thanks again for everything, fairy godmother! –Maddie

Becky71W

That is fine, no worries : ) I have more now so you don’t have to look for one. I just want to make sure everyone has a chance to get some good stuff. And I understand a lot of you want to help out friends. It’s all good.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.