♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

kaylalynn538

Hi Fairy godmother i’ve been lookinhg for melody for 3 years straight and i really want it thanks – Kayla

Becky71W

Is kaylatynn538 your user name? I sent a friend request to that user name.

wildafire12

Hi Becky! I typed something to you right after my sister, but I don’t think it got posted. Anyway I just wanted to tell you thank you for listening to all her long posts and being so patient. If it’s too much of an interruption to your wish granting I don’t have to type everything she asks. I have also been asked to inform you that her 5th birthday is coming up and she really wants something that you like. As you heard I am giving her a mocha pup and she decided to name it after you. She doesn’t want anything really rare or hard to find just something that you have lots of but she wants it to be an item or clothing that you like. If you can’t give us any more(especially not things that you like and want to keep) can you please let me know so I can get it for her? Thanks so much!!!! -wildafire PS it’s for her “Becky”.

Becky71W

Oh this is going to be fun!!! I love little girls, I only have 2 boys. My bestie has 2 girls and I spoil them, well I used to when they were little and still go over board with the youngest (12). Let me know when It is getting close to the day. My baby will be 15 September 8th.

Madukayil

Oh my goodness! Thanks so much, fairy godmother! I had just logged on to find another package from you! The piano and swing will look AMAZING in the starry slumber room I created with the amazing items you sent me. Thanks so very much! And please ignore the repost I made regarding these wishes, because I had figured these forums wouldn’t let anything go through…hehe. My mistake, and sorry if that cluttered up your forum in any way. Once again, thanks so much! I love them all! And I hoped my small gift helped…in some little way. I heard you were out of the rock star torn jeans, and I had those pieces of the costume, so I sent them over. But nothing can compare to the amazing surprises you have given me! I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me, fairy godmother! –Maddie :)

Becky71W

You are very welcome. And please, clutter away. A little fairy told me that I have a following of forum readers who enjoy reading my forum. Even called It a novel, LOL. How cool is that??? I just love It!!! And yes thank you for the awesome gifts, they will come in handy.

LambTyler

Hi Becky. I don’t know if you saw my post on page 222 which is right before this page. You replied to somebody else on that page so maybe you just missed mine. I can imagine how hard it would be to manage something like this, so I hope I am not bothering you. Please take a look at it. P.S. I said nothing for me, but I do want to know, do you have a clubhouse trophy, crafty critters trophy, master caring award trophy or master chef trophy? I hope I am not asking for to much, but I would like to know if you have them. So please look at this and the other post. Thanks, Lamb

Becky71W

Yes and my notes say I already sent them to you. Did I not? And no I don’t have any of those trophy’s.

LambTyler

You hadn’t sent them then but now you did and a huge thank you! My friend was thrilled by the dress but I will send the shoes back because she no longer needed them. Thanks for telling me about the trophy’s as well! I might make another wish because I never got all the items from those surprise promo bags a while back. Do you still have any of that left? But I will make that in another post, this is a thank you. Thank you so much!! ~Lamb

Madukayil

Hello again fairy godmother! So sorry to bother you yet again, but I’ve come across some other beautiful items in the trading room. If you could help me out with any of them, that would be great! Of course, if its too much trouble, or if I’ve asked for too much, please let me know. I’m truly sorry if that is the case, and please don’t bother if so. The items I saw were the space smock, the rockerz fox black torn jeans, taste tester fountain, the half-moon hammock, the finger painting easel, the ancient dig site and the ice palace window. I totally understand if you cannot send any of them, and I really do appreciate everything you have done for me. Thanks once again for all of your amazing help, fairy godmother! :) –Maddie <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.