♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

hi becky :) soon falls coming up and i cant wait until october!! there are a few items i would love to have for my halloween room! i was wondering if u have any of these these for TRADE lol everytime i ask that u just send them to me and i feel guilty! i was wondering if you had the creepy bed, haunted organ, spookycob web bed, * pumpkin pie stand, monster piano, pumpkin pie mobile, build a haunted castle pumpkin launcher, or autum tree slide if that has even come out yet. i would love to trade for anyone of these so plmk what your looking for if anything and if your not i understand because u have so many awesome items :) thanks for all you’ve done!

ashley007

Dear Fairy Godmother… here are a few requests of things I need. If you can’t get some of them no biggy but thanks so much for trying!!!! :) I really appreciate it! Candy Dress, Plumpy glasses, or any gem psi/gem car. Thanks soooo much!!! -your friend Ashley :) My username – butterflyaeh

Hey Becky!!! My sisters birthday is soon, I was wondering if I could get some psi for her? I want to surprise her if oyu have them and could maybe get them to me before monday? Thanks becky! By the way if you could send them to the user of: horselover3003 The psi she said she wanted were: Purple Spring Lounger, Candy Pup Tent, Starlight Stable, Harmony Hammock, & Bean Bag Bed. But there was 1 she said that was not a psi, I think it is a valued. It is called: UNDER THE STAIRS HIDEAWAY. Thank you so much Becky!

Becky71W

I do have 2 of those wishes. I will send out after you accept friend request from KinzMystery.

yellowjeep17

Yay!!! My cousin got the bed you gave to me to send to her. She wants me to tell you thank you soooo much!!!! She was so excited! Thank you!!! -YJ17

Becky71W

Tell her she is very welcome.

Becky71W

Awesome!!! Tell her I said she is very welcome : )

edtf409

Oh also if you don’t have the couch the other thing I realllllly need is opossum psi. It’s called the countryside gazebo. Thank you!!!

Becky71W

Sent you the couch but don’t have the Gazebo.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.