♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Allieberry2

Hi Becky! First I want to say it is VERY kind of you to do this! By any chance do you have tawny pup psi or black and white cat costume? I need both. Thanks again -Allieberry2-

opal141414

Hi Webkinz Fairy God Mother, I hope you are doing well. I have been reading all of the entries and you not only have brightened my day a few times, but so many other Webkinz fans. It feels like this is a world unto itself! I would love to make a few more wishes, please. I would love to have a cat suit, the sweet tooth tiger couch , plumpy glasses, and WZ jeans. I know you are fulfilling many other wihses out there, so I understand if you can’t get to me. I really, really love what you’re doing for all of us! You’re awesome. Thanks for everything, a fellow Webkinz lover, opal141414.

Hi Becky! :) soon fall is coming up and i cant wait until october!! there are a few items i would love to have for my halloween room! i was wondering if u have any of these for TRADE lol everytime i ask that u just send them to me and i feel guilty! i was wondering if you had the creepy bed, haunted organ, spookycob web bed, * pumpkin pie stand, monster piano, pumpkin pie mobile, build a haunted castle pumpkin launcher, or autum tree slide if that has even come out yet. i would love to trade for anyone of these so plmk what your looking for! if your not looking for anything and if your not i understand because u have so many awesome items :) I know the promo items are hard to get and I probably don’t have good enough items to trade for them but id love the older Halloween items! ;) thanks for all you’ve done! (sorry if this posts more than once mine usually do)

Becky71W

Got them all but the slide. Like I have said before, this is NOT a trading forum. So stop feeling guilty or go trade for them (teasing)on another forum, LOL. I will start sending so be patient, Halloween is still 2 months away. But I will have them send way before then.

Becky71W

Oops I don’t have the Pumpkin Pie Stand either. I was thinking of the Pumpkin Carving Table, my bad.

ashley007

Hi Fairy Godmother (again, so sorry to bother you.) I recently submitted my wishlist, and am new to Ganzworld and Forums and I didn’t see my request now that I checked; I am not sure if u got it. So again I wanted to say your generosity is GREATLY appreciated and I am beyond thankful. Here are my requests once again Candy dress, plumpy glasses, and any gem psi/ gem cars. If u got the first request I’m so sorry to bother you. Thanks so much!!! USERNAME- butterflyaeh. -Your friend, Ashley <3

Becky71W

I have finally got some Gemsters. I have all colors so which colors would you like? Pick 3. Can’t help you with the dress and glasses at this time. Those items went like hot cakes.

markg97

Thank You Becky for the items not sure if you read the last post I sent you but it says Thank You and a friend loves the Dog Bone Sofa (you may be receiving a Thank You from them) .And I want to keep wishing for things, but then i’m really getting needed so, Thank You and See you around W.W.

Becky71W

Hi Mark, yes I seen your last post and you are very welcome. Tell your friend also. And you keep on wishing : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.