♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

chrissyranch

Dear Fairy Godmother Becky, What a nice thing to do for webkinz fans. I would like to wish for some sort of tropical pool type thing or a cottage or barn, please.I’d like to make a summer time yard. It’s such a cool idea that you have sharing items, that when I have extra duplicate items I can send you some of those, so you can make more wishes come true. Thanks and have a happy day. PS cool hunger games quote ;) Oh and my webkinz name is: chrissysranch

Becky71W

Sent you a friend request. I will see what I can do.

Becky71W

I just sent another friend request. I forgot the S that is between the Y and R. Might be why you never accepted the last request, because you never got it, LOL.

I would like stuff from the Palace Princess and Persian theme please. Thank You. if you don’t have either of these i am open to any sort of rare item ~Texas Girl

e2ym24pv

hey becky, i cant afford estore points to ever get the promos that i dearly love. I was wondering if you had holiday spirit slide, holiday spirit swing, Over the Rainbow Ride, Enchanted Elven Pipe Organ, golden gorilla slide, monster piano, snowy mountain mine cart, or Tyrannical Rex Slide. If you have any of these that you could gift, send to e2ym24pv, thanks so much!!

celia606

Hi! I would really love the Victorian Gown or Victorian hat, but I will be grateful for anything you have to give! You are a really, REALLY nice person to do this so any little gift will do :) Thanks Fairy Godmother!!!

Becky71W

I do have a bunch of the hats. Is there anything else you might like?

celia606

Nope just a hat is fine for now! Oh and my username is bea606. Thanks for granting so many wishes!

Becky71W

Well If you can think of another wish just let me know : )

sigsongboy

Hi, i would really appreciate it if you could send me some of the items from the build a fairy tale room theme! Thanks so much in advance! Username: sigsongboy

Becky71W

Do you mean the eStore stuff? I don’t have any of that stuff and it isn’t sendable. Or do you mean the Rare Theme that looks like Alice in Wonderland? I do have some of those items in storage somewhere but will take time to find it.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.