♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Galaya

Hi Becky! I was wondering if you could grant my life long webkinz wishlist! I wish for…the winged dress,silversoft cat dress,Candyland dreamland dress,rockerz items/clothing,pink explorer outfit,beautiful assistant dress & hat,shamrock gala gown,fairy den dress,lily pad dresss,beaded ball gown,feather dress,licorice dress,and the vintage glam outfit.If you could grant my wishes I would be so thrilled! Thanks~spokanegirl7 P.S. my username is spokanegirl7 and Im already on your friends list so don’t worry about adding me!

pigsrock9876

HI, my username is brownsuger1234567890 (sugar with a “e”) and I was wondering if possibly you had a miniature dachshund signature psi (Hot dog shop), the haunted creatures flooring, or the haunted house walls ( both of which came from the halloween theme in 2010) I would be increadibly gratful if you could get me these items and I promise I will send items back in return for these. You are such a wonderful person for doing this

spotpuppyboy

Hey i’m new to webkinz news and i really would like the candy dress and melody and plumpy glasses cause i have never had a priceless in my life! otherwise if you don’t have those i would really like and priceless thanks! people like you are sooo awesome!! my user is the same ty

vnewtnew5

Becky I am vnewtnew5 on WW and I asked for anything Halloween back in early to mid August. I just wanted to let you know that since I got all my accounts back, I don’t need any of it anymore, but I think you sent me some other things that I thanked you for on WW, but not here. I didn’t recognize the sending account, so I am sorry if I seemed ungrateful. The items I received are: Playful Pot of Gold, Antique Wishing Well and VIP Booth. So if that was you, many thanks! While I was searching for my Halloween post, I read through many previous posts, and wow did I learn a lot. Mostly about your generosity, but also about current items and popular priceless items. Thanks again!!!!

dogkat13

Hello again Becky! I feel guilty for asking for more items, but you wouldn’t happen to have any of these items: Sneaky Silo, Spellbook Perch, Story Time Throne, Wintergreen Candy Cane Bed, Snowy Mountain Mine Cart, Elegant Vardo Wagon, or Stargazing Deck? Whatever you send me will be great. You have already made my life a whole lot better with the gifts you have sent and I can’t thank you enough for what you have done.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.