♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

stokie2304

Hi Becky :) May I please wish for the purple vampires costume & a Taurus telescope and diamond gemster as Taurus is my birth sign . Many thanks for everything x (tigger2376)

Becky i have no clue if u will read this but thanks for the gift! i was wondering if it was meant for me though because i never asked for the costume..if it is not i will send back but i truely appreciate it :)

goldenring

Hi Becky! I was wondering if you could be really kind and get me the scuba belt and the make an impression skirt!? Thxs so much if you can do that for me!!! My UN is goldenring please respond if you get this!!

Hello again Becky! I honestly have no idea about what I can say to you, but I know that I owe you a HUGE thank you for absolutely everything you’ve done for me. When I opened my mail to see another gift from you, I was so very happy! You are the sweetest, Becky, but the only problem I have is figuring out what I should send back to you. I can’t help but send something in return, so, even though you might not read this, I just ask for one thing: please let me know if there is anything at all that you might need. I will try my very best to get it to you, and that is the best gift you can send me. But, that doesn’t mean that all of your other gifts haven’t been amazing: because they’ve been the best! I only wish I could send you something I know you would enjoy as much as I have loved your gifts. I don’t know if that will happen, but I really hope that someday, it will. :) Thank you so much, Becky!! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Sorry to use your forum for this Becky: that was just me, Maddie on my friend Mel’s account. I’m trying to get in touch with her, and I know that she reads your forum, so I was hoping that would get her attention. Sorry if it was any confusion, because that thank you did come from me, hehehe. –Maddie :)

I want really rare clothes like the fairy den dress or candy dreamland dress. Thank you for anything you can send. Yours, calitigertuxedo.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.