♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Misty900

plumpy glasses, please. my username is MistyPuppy17.

casseydog9

Hi Becky! I would like to request any items from the grocery store theme. I have the flooring and wallpaper plus the ladder. I would love anything. I wish I would of got these before they went deluxe! ugh! Thank you so much. flingading9

pigsrock9876

Hi becky do you think you could possibly get me a few pet of the month items such as the carnival strength tester, or the balloon blower, or the cloud machine. I would be so grateful and I promise to send something back, my username is brownsuger1234567890 (sugar is spelled with a è`)

crazy011

Hey Becky! You sent me some amazing items awhile back. My username is crazybratz011 and now I am in great need of bleachers (the ones from the football theme.) If could send me however many you feel like that would be amazing!!! Thanks! ~crazy011~

Anonymous

Becky- Thank you so much for everything you did for everyone. You are a truly generous person. I’m going to try to find something that i can give to you, in which you may like. ~Wishes to remain~ anonymous

hklover628

I know you made this forum a long time ago but just hoping for fire zodiac hat if you have please I’m hklover628

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.