♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Oh I forgot to say my user is the same on webkinz as here except no numbers Thanks!

CupCakes222

Hi! Do you happen to have Wz Jeans, Scuba Belt, The Estore Yellow Bear Cub PSI, or Grey DJ?This is very nice of you to being doing this! I really appreciate it! If you need anything, please let me know! Thanks you!! :) :) My username is Jewelery6

hershey111

hello. I was wondering if you have swirling leaf tiara? (or granfather clock exclusive – the yellow white and blue one.) My username is beart567 thank you fairy godmother. :)

Hey Becky! Nice to talk to You again! It’s me! Mamadalmation! I am so very sorry to bother you! And have no clue if you’re still doing this! ;-)o So, I’m here to ask if you had any Promo Furniture? Been looking for SO long! I am also looking for Plumpy Glasses, Green swim suit, Emo jeans, Or Scuba belt! So sorry! I sound so greedy! Again, I’m so greatful to have you! You are the most sweetest, most kindest Webkinz in the world ;) Thank you so much! ~mamadalmation~ PS.. I also have a new account cause mamadlamation is banned! For no reason~ haha! So my new account is Mamadalmatianbanned. Thank you SOOOOOOO much Becky! Have fun!

Hi Becky! I never asked for a wish, nor will i ever. I was looking around and it looks like you made a lot of webkinz dreams come true, so thanks for what you did for everyone!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.