♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

wildafire12

Hey Becky! I was wondering if you might have an extra pair of nafaria’s purple slippers to go with my beautiful new candy dress. If you do I would really appreciate getting some!! Thank you a bajillion times more for what you send me!!!!! I love them!!!

chillylily

Hello again fairy godmother! WOW! This forum is booming! You are the most generous person I’ve ever met! I saw that someone said you were trying to get halloween stuff and I was wondering if you wanted some costumes because I have lots. Do you happen to have the Moon Fox’s PSI(I think it’s called “Blue Moon Lagoon)? I’ve always wanted it! If you have it and are willing to give it up then I would be soooo happy!!! I wish I was as generous as you! Thank you so much! My UN is friend2day

slugbug2000

Becky71W– Thank you again for the wonderful glasses you sent me! I cannot believe I now have the plumpy glasses! You are so generous :) I am also wishing for the deer antlers, bunny ears (white or pink), any sail clothing, or any other old, retired clothing or deluxe clothing. I love dressing my webkinz in different clothes, especially costumes lol. I do not expect another wish to be granted because of how awesome the prize for my first wish was…but thought I could at least try. :) Thank you again! You are the best! – my username is greenbug09

Hi, It’s Dapplegreyhorse. I found you Dub, yay!!. Becky, I have always wanted the Persian Magnificent Bed or a Gazebo. I have really been wanting these dresses also: Fire queen Robes,Popstar Dress, and the new masquerade Dress. I think what your doing is awesome!! I wish to do this someday. I love giving!! I’m not expecting you to grant my wishes, but if you do grant 1 It would make my day. :) my WW Username is (Dapplegreyarabian). Thanks my friends for posting on this. if it were not for you girls i would not have known ~Blessings From a Horse and cat lover.

Becky71W

I would love to send you the whole Masquerade outfit!!! I went to send you a friend request and I already have 8 sent out waiting to be accepted (they have a limit) so as soon as they are accepted I will send you one from KinzMystery.

I really want to thank you sooooooooo much. you are amazing. :) :) :)

Becky71W

You are soooooooooooooooooooo welcome : ) Would you like to make another wish? That one was so small. So think a little bigger and make another wish : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.