♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

I here there is a neo gothic dress…. if you have an extra please send!! UN: tigerkitten14 thx soooooooo much

pajama1010

Hi Becky! I was wondering if you knew someone with the username adkck. They friended me one day, and the next day sent me that holiday robe I had asked for. Just wanted to see if you knew them, cause the only place I posted it was here. Thank you so much for your help! The candy dress was a wonderful surprise.

Becky71W

I sure do doodly do!!! She sent me a Robe too. Her newz user is friendly1, I know her name but not sure if she shares it on here so not going to say it. She is of course dogfishes BFF.

crissy135

Ms Becky Ms Becky I am so excited I finally got a rare item from Mr Arte- I am going to send it to you on your mystery account so you can give it to someone who really wants it! Thank you for everything you do! If you want to keep it you can also! tons of love crissy135

Becky71W

Awesome!!! You will make a great assistant Fairy : )

crissy135

Ms Becky I am so super sorry but I think I sent the rare thing to your Becky account instead of the mystery gift account. I do not even know if we are friends on your new account. I am so sorry and I will send you some kinzcash tomorrow on the Becky account so you can send the rare chair to your mystery account and send it to someone- my bad…..hope you are doing well!

pajama1010

Hi! I hope you don’t mind if I ask for one more item. I just saw the campkinz platform tent in trade the other day and was wondering if you had a spare. It would really complete my campkinz theme. Thank you again! -pajama1010

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.