♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

inki14

Once again, thank you Becky!! That was so nice of you to send me more! Especially THOSE items! Thank you SO much! You are incredibly nice and generous!!! Thank you!!! -Missy

SailorMoon

When I got your friend request becky I was like OMG OMG in my mind cause other people are in the room and i had a big smile I just am SO happy THANKS SO MUCH I just think you are super cool and I probably will want to make more wishes and I have a question! First of all I am gonna wanna tell people about you but I don’t want to get you overwhelmed with wishes so my question is can I do that or would it bother you. and THANK YOU again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkaloo2

Hi! I did my wishes here about a week ago and got a reply saying that you would send them in a day or two. Just wanted to make sure you didn’t forget : ) Thank you!! -pinkaloo2

pinkaloo2

Sorry!! This reply was from a while back. I thought they just decided not to post it. Anyway sorry for the confusion. I got my items and love them!!! Thank you again!! -pinkaloo2

hi amazing fairy godmother :) sorry my post posted more than once, dont mean to sound greedy :P i heard you were sick and hope you are feeling better and not getting overwhelmed with all of these wishes! if you need any help i could probably help u w/ some of the smaller ones i dont have awesome items like u lol i hope ur feeling better you are such an amazing person for doing this and i hope one day you post a wish list so we can make all ur webkinz wishes come true :)

edtf409

Becky, Becky, Becky!! THANK YOU!! I absolutely love them all! thanks! What can I send you in return???

Becky71W

You already sent the best gift, a THANK YOU. Just enjoy your wishes : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.