a BETTTER raffle!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives a BETTTER raffle!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  littleheartbigbark 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

hey there! you may know me from some of my other forums and you may know I have a raffle forum. but this is my second one and it is better! I will have three contests going on at the same time each week . each contest will ask a question . you will answer the question of the contest you chose to enter in and you will also tell me your username . on the day of the drawing I will go over the posts and write the usernames of people who got the answer right. those peoples names will be in a jar and the name I pull out will win that contest! I will send that person their gift. you can enter in as many contests that you want. I will draw for the contests every Monday. so here are the contests! 1. what was the pet of the month in October 2010? prize : three things to decorate your yard with. 2. what webkinz host is this ? it is a girl. she wears a watch and a necklace with stars on it. prize : a rare doll. 3. what game in the tournament arena has do with placing reeds ? prize: 3 pieces of clothing that make a clothing recipe in the clothing machine. so join!

icecooler86

#3 is duck crossing. Or do we have to answer them all? And I’m already your friend.

eberry12

1=Jack Russell 2=PJ Collie 3=Duck Crossing 4=Any 3 pieces of clothing make patchwork cloths!-ebrry12 My user is eberry4

mollyberger

what ? there are pieces of cloth that equal a clothing recipe you know.

kbk100

Hi! This is my guess for question 1 Black Cat. This is my guess for question 2 Debby Dragon. this is my guess for question 3 Duck Crossing. I hope its ok I said my guess for all 3! Thanks!!!! My user is kbk100

hklover628

Hi! I would like the enter contest #2 because well I think it’s the easiest. I think the answer is PJ Collie from the outlet. My username is hklover628! Goodluck to everyone! Happy New Year! -hklover628

Hi Molly! 1. Pink poodle( I remember because I adopted my pink poodle Arietta in that same month and year. ) 2. Polly Jean Collie AKA PJ Collie 3. Duck Crossing. My username is VBS123 and have a very sweet and happy new year!~Schweetz

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.