Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lavadragon

Hey there § I have a question for you, ~ Why on earth when I try to talk in the Kinzville Plus Park I can’t :’C I have waited weeks now hoping that you would resolve this issue, but it is still going on, The chat bar is right near my pets profile image, Not in the space where it used to be before Webkinz X. I would really love for you to fix this problem so I could get back to chatting. Thanks! ~lavadragon~ (≖_≖ )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dhnnhf

I have two pets on the same account that are not free pets. Is there any way I can adopt a free pet on the same account.

hugpet514

I would like to try getting a year deluxe membership but I don’t want the online pet. Do you think there’s a way to get the year membership without the online pet?

Got our first pet and cannot use the code to activate him….what am I doing wrong

tongsil1

So I made this account back in 2009 when I was 10 and I adopted 3 more pets after that. My little sister wanted this account so I gave it to her recently and now she’s complaining because there’s nothing much to do on the website thanks to being a ‘free player’ when I’m not one. It says I have to adopt a pet to get a membership but I have 4 pets already. You guys are treating me just like any other free players which is not fair since I’ve spend a lot of money adopting the pets. I just want my sister to play every game and enjoy many activities just like I did on the website, but now you guys have changed so many things. You’re ruining my childhood. Please just give me back my membership or whatever that is. This is so disappointing.

Hhayes

Hi! I assume you did not know this but you have to get a new pet every YEAR so you can play all the games. If you get four pets in one year great! But after a year your account will become a free account. You can still adopt another pet. I like accounts going free because they used to just be deleted after a year so this is WAY better!

Comments are closed.