Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Angel72star

I bought a pet at a store, but when i typed in the code Ms Birdie said that’s not the right code.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mamamagic

When I adopt The Pet of the Month where can I find a list of the exclusive Pet of the Month prizes? They used to have them listed but I can’t find them anymore.

fankamax

Well I don’t know where to put this but.. I lost my favorite webkinz, Maxie the lil’ kinz ally cat. is there away to contact GANZ to make one that looks exactly like her? I really miss her so PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

Hello everyone! I have a wonderful pink poodle webkinz that I named Rosie. I want to make an account for her and only her, but whenever I try to make an account, I HAVE to pick the free pet. There’s no way around it! I don’t want to make an account with a free pet. Is there any way I can skip that part and JUST put in my secret code? Thanks for helping!

I know when I set up my first account (in 2008) I could adopt any pet I had a Secret Code for. I think now that whenever a new account is set up, a free virtual pet is included and is necessary for the adoption.

gabby1960

HELP I still can’t adopt any pets on my Webkinz account. Pet code seems to work fine, but Miss Birdie keeps saying “sorry that secret code is not valid”. Any advice would be appreciated.

AneeNoSnow

I had the same problem when I tried to put the new decade dragon on my accounts. I ended up logging in to get the code, then logging out and back in again to get her to stop saying that. Try logging in again. Good luck!

Hi gabby1960! The only thing that I can think that happened is someone guessed that code an put it in already! I suggest that you email webkinzsupport@ganz.com . It might take them a while to respond, but at least you’ll get a real answer that’s better than mine!

gabby1960

Thank you very much. I will try doing that.

That’s happening to one of the pets I’m currently trying to adopt. First, were the Secret Codes sealed and unused? Second, were the Secret Codes typed correctly? Third, have you tried logging out of your Webkinz account, logging back in either a few minutes or a day later, and trying to adopt the pet again?

Comments are closed.