Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

abcourtney

Hey, I don’t know where to put this other than here, but as I am a Beatles fan, I just HAVE to have a Webkinz for all of them! John-Walrus (I have that one already) Paul-Black and White cat, George- Rockerz Puppy, But I have no clue what animal to do for Ringo. All I can think of is Signature Tiger, but it does not fit as well as the others. HELP! ( I need somebody!)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

biff

I bought my girlfriend a webkinz. I go to the adoption center to adopt the pet, click on the “I have a secret code” button and nothing happens. I created an account – still the same issue. Tried three different browsers and still nothing. Is it possible to actually adopt theses still, and if so – this is supposed to be easy enough kids can do it?

Gennelle, I’ve tried adopting two different pets (Peepicheek the Sig. Chipmunk and Rapunzel the Butterscotch Retriever), but Ms. Birdy said that I couldn’t name them that because the names contained “inappropriate words.” Now, I understand why she says that, but if Peepicheek (the new leader of the Narnian mice) and Rapunzel (an AWESOME Disney Princess) are questionable names, why are very demeaning names (particularly derogatory names for the gluteus maximi) and scribbly names (like bchdba) considered “acceptable” while perfectly fine names aren’t?

gabby1960

I’ve been trying to adopt my adorable Webkinz 10 Dragon, and keep getting the message that the secret code is not correct. Is anyone else having this problem?

Have you made sure that you copied the code correctly? I had the same thing happen when I adopted mine, and I had inadvertently mixed-up part of the code!

dolfinlover1

I got a free code for a Decade dragon but it keeps saying invalid code, can anyone help?

lilmonkey

thought it was just me having this problem, dolfinlover1 but seems like at least one more person is having this problem – still can’t adopt the Decade dragon – hope someone has an answer for us.

Comments are closed.