Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Bren191

I did not receive my mayor jacket when I finished a quest, I received the Key to Kinzville but mot the jacket. How do gain support for this issue? I am a Classic user Bren191.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Bren191

Bren191 I played the extra game to the left. I won the mayor coat and Key to city. I did not receive the Mayor jacket. How about sending me one. I EARNED it. This is my second attempt to communicate this error. I did send it to webkinz support. No answer. I did receive the Key to the city. Thank you for it.

DuckSwimmer

Not sure where to post this, but I’ve had my account since 2006 and it totals over 200 pets adopted, maybe possibly 300. They got rid of the profile that told you how many pets were adopted so I’m personally not sure anymore. I noticed there’s badges in the game that I haven’t earned despite me having WAY over the threshold required. How do I get credit and receive these since I already have 50 pets for adopted for example.

Hi! I want to change one of my pets names, as I have changed my mind. Is that possible?

NOPE. Don’t we all wish that? XD We’re all stuck with our awkward/unwanted pet names, it’s kind amusing lol. COOL with forever be COOL. =) (He’s my wombat.) You could change your pet’s names on Amazing World though.

lucylane556

It’s too bad, but at least my Pets’ names are normal ish.

figmentlover

Is anyone else having issues printing birth certificates? I adopted a new pet but I can’t get the print function to work

I haven’t done that in years, wow. But hmm, I dunno, I’ll have to try. I do miss the old base of the adoption certificates. It was so much fun having them as a kid.

Comments are closed.