ANYONE HAVE THE PRIZE APPLE TREE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ANYONE HAVE THE PRIZE APPLE TREE

This topic contains 85 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  xboxpab 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

friendly1

OMG I can’t believe this posted!

snowy527

dogturtle01234 wrote on 2012-09-16 at 11:59 AM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 03:03 PM
      OMG OMG OMG I just won it!!!!!! I am so happy!!!! BTW I am not trading it sorry……I will keep a look out for another one!

confused…. how do you win it???
      and umm as soon as everyone gets thiers would anyone like to trade. make sure everyone who wants it gets it first though

I bought a whole bunch of fudge!!!
      Whoever wanted an apple-can you make a list of PSF you have? Thanks!

OMG OMG OMG I just won it!!!!!! I am so happy!!!! BTW I am not trading it sorry……I will keep a look out for another one!

confused…. how do you win it???
      and umm as soon as everyone gets thiers would anyone like to trade. make sure everyone who wants it gets it first though

snowy527 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 05:18 PM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 03:56 PM

Congrats snowy! How many did you feed your pet? Remember, I still have the peppermint slide, LOL!
      Friendly

I fed like 15 LOL! And the apples aren’t the same as thw w-shop. If anyone needs an apple from the tree then I can send you one…I have no problem with doing that! Or I could post a list of PSF I need…..
      Friemdly-I have the sunny savannah oasis and the golden honey waterfall and some newer PSI if you like!

Hey there, what do you need for an apple? I’d love to have one :)

mortonhippo

snowy527 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 05:18 PM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 03:56 PM

Congrats snowy! How many did you feed your pet? Remember, I still have the peppermint slide, LOL!
      Friendly

I fed like 15 LOL! And the apples aren’t the same as thw w-shop. If anyone needs an apple from the tree then I can send you one…I have no problem with doing that! Or I could post a list of PSF I need…..
      Friemdly-I have the sunny savannah oasis and the golden honey waterfall and some newer PSI if you like!

Hey snowbuddy-
      Do u still want the picnic table?
      Also I can send u a rockerz psf for an apple or three psfs (including the rockerz) for two apples jlmk ~mortonhippo~

friendly1

Snowy,
      No thanks, I just need the tree. I have nice items to offer.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.