Anyone Looking For a Silver Deluxe Cooking Trophy???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Looking For a Silver Deluxe Cooking Trophy???

This topic contains 35 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  friendly1 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Windfola

<p>I’m looking for Signature or Estore PSI or maybe cool clothes. Please post offers if interested :-)
    </p>

shellzcuda

Hi loue354,
      Which other trophies do you have? I think we could work something out :)
      Thanks,
      Shell

Windfola

Shell – I’m interested in your signature arctic fox PSI :-)

queenie – I don’t really need those right now, sorry

loue354

shellzcuda wrote on 2012-06-24 at 08:01 AM

Hi Windfola,
      I would be interested in your trophy. I have the Love Dino PSI (eStore) and also the Signature Arctic Fox or Calico Cat PSI. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these.
      Thanks!
      Shell

HEY THERE….I HAVE ALMOST ALL OF THE THE TROPHIES….IF YOU NEED ANY OTHERS PLEASE LET ME KNOW….I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE A FEW OF THEM FOR THE LOVE DINO PSI….THANKS LOUE354

3queenie3

Windfola wrote on 2012-06-23 at 12:30 PM

I’m looking for Signature or Estore PSI or maybe cool clothes. Please post offers if interested :-)

I have a friend whole LOVES those trophies and can’t seem to win any, LOL! I have a ton of the Persephone Clothing PLUS I have those Blue Shopping Bags, Where I can buy you anything you want from her Mall. I also Have Thos Pink Shopping Bag For The…….Hmm Spa? You can Only get those item from estore now but I got them from purchases a long time ago, HOLLA!!!!!

shellzcuda

Hi Windfola,
      I would be interested in your trophy. I have the Love Dino PSI (eStore) and also the Signature Arctic Fox or Calico Cat PSI. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these.
      Thanks!
      Shell

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.