Anyone Looking For a Silver Deluxe Cooking Trophy???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Anyone Looking For a Silver Deluxe Cooking Trophy???

This topic contains 35 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  friendly1 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Windfola

<p>I’m looking for Signature or Estore PSI or maybe cool clothes. Please post offers if interested :-)
    </p>

Windfola

shellzcuda wrote on 2012-06-24 at 11:44 AM

Hi again Windfola,
      I am in green kinzchat plus now, if you want…
      Thanks!
      Shell

Hi shell, sorry I missed you, I was gone. If you want to trade you can add me, my UN is Windfola. I’m leaving again in a couple of minutes to go see a movie, but I should be on tonight if you want to trade then :-)

loue354

shellzcuda wrote on 2012-06-24 at 11:42 AM

Hi loue354,
      Which other trophies do you have? I think we could work something out :)
      Thanks,
      Shell

HEY THERE SHELLZCUDA….I HAVE ALL OF THE PRO BEAUTY AND PRO COOKING TROPHIES….ALSO HAVE ALL AMATUER TROPHIES….AS FOR DELUXE TROPHIES I CAN NOT REMEMBER WHICH DELUXE I HAVE OFF HAND….I WILL BE ON AROUND 5PM KINZTIME TONIGHT AND LET YOU KNOW WHICH DELUXE I HAVE BUT LIKE I SAID I HAVE ALL OF THE BEAUTY AND COOKING TROPHIES…..MY DOG IS PEANUT AND ELLA ARE THE TOP 10 LIST WITH IN PRO BEAUTY AS WELL AS MY PET CHECKERS IS ON THE TOP 10 LIST FOR PRO COOKING….SO WHICHEVER ONES YOU NEED JUST LET ME KNOW….THANKS LOUE

snowy527

Anyone have a buffet fruit juicer or the designer catwalk?

womack24

I am interested, I have DJ, Harvest Hat, trading card outfit, Ms Birdy’s jacket, cool chipmunk, Fred Rover’s jacket mask and majestic monocle add me if you are interested, womack24

shellzcuda

Hi again Windfola,
      I am in green kinzchat plus now, if you want…
      Thanks!
      Shell

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.