birthstone lamps for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives birthstone lamps for trade

This topic contains 75 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  horse121 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

is anybody post any comments

mortonhippo

Goldstar- since u got the June lamp will u do the same trade for the July (ruby) lamp? Plmk ASAP :) thanks, ~mortonhippo~

mortonhippo

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:58 PM

Hey does anyone have an alexandrite lamp or an emerald lamp? PLMK I need them pretty badly. LMK what you’d want for them. Also, i have a ruby lamp if anyone needs one. Thanks,
      ~AQUA

Hey aqua I have the alexandrilite lamp could u please make an offer list of psi and or clothing or other stuff plmk ~mortonhippo~

horse121

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:58 PM

Hey does anyone have an alexandrite lamp or an emerald lamp? PLMK I need them pretty badly. LMK what you’d want for them. Also, i have a ruby lamp if anyone needs one. Thanks,
      ~AQUA

is the emerald lamp the square green one with the little dangaly things? if so i have it and am willing to trade. let me know if you are interested! : )

***horse121***

~AQUA

SevenShattersSlowly wrote on 2012-08-22 at 10:47 PM

Helly everyone, I REALLY need an alexandrite gem lamp! I missed the promotion but it is the only one i need to complete my collection so far. I have lots to offer, so if anyone has it for trade PLMK what you are looking for and maybe we can work something out. Thanks, SSS

Sorry everyone, scratch that I just got it from the trading room. Maybe one of you guys have seen me before, I am a peridot pup named Dystopian Creed xD. Enjoy SSS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.