birthstone lamps for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives birthstone lamps for trade

This topic contains 75 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  horse121 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

is anybody post any comments

thanks lady of the house you can and work here any day u want
      please friend me my user name is ksaavedra

cece945

summergirl404 wrote on 2012-08-20 at 11:53 AM

thanks lady of the house and cece do you guys want to work here.you guys help make negotiat with other people and find somebody with free world rock who wants birthstone lamps

Hmm I cant work here but I can work part timeish beacause of school and projects already :)

laughable921

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-08-20 at 01:30 PM

laughable: I’m Goomelus on WW (I think we’re friends already; you’re crescent-something, right?) Are you sure I can’t get you anything?
      summer: I don’t know that I’ll commit to “working” here, since I’m on so infrequently, but I’ll help you where I can. And if I come by a pair of red rock myself, they’re yours. Good luck, and I’ll see you around.

I’ll send some over. I don’t need anything in return. But if you feel like you need to send me something back, do something random!

laughable: I’m Goomelus on WW (I think we’re friends already; you’re crescent-something, right?) Are you sure I can’t get you anything?

summer: I don’t know that I’ll commit to “working” here, since I’m on so infrequently, but I’ll help you where I can. And if I come by a pair of red rock myself, they’re yours. Good luck, and I’ll see you around.

thanks lady of the house and cece do you guys want to work here.you guys help make negotiat with other people and find somebody with free world rock who wants birthstone lamps

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.