~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

This topic contains 215 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  webkinz244 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to a interior design studio that specializes in design that is Elegant and yet wonderfully Casual. How is that possible you may ask? If you are wondering it would much easier for you just to order a room and find out! How do you order a room? It is simple! There are only a few small and easy steps! What is the room size? What is your style? What colors would you like to use? Any pieces you would like to add to your design? Is this a room for a boy or girl or maybe both? What kind of room is it? Lastly what budget do you have in mind? These are a few simple steps to a simply wonderful room! Thanks~

Hey I could use a room, It is for my 4 li’l kinz. I would like a large room, modern (but remember they are my youngest pets so nothing too mature) Colors? hm, maybe just brights and neons. It is a dorm room of sorts so I would like 4 beds, a sitting area (with tv), and a dining room/kitchen area. Items to include; chihuahua PSI, Chihuahua movie poster, Chihuahua plush (one of them is a chihuahua, the other 3 are a budgie, google, and gray and white cat) Don’t worry about budget. Oh! be sure that there are seats enough for at least 5-6

just ignore that. I need 3 apartments of sorts. all need to be Elegant. they all need a sitting area, sleeping area, and office area. all will be medium rooms. For one please use the Shaggy yorkie couch and a pink color scheme. For the other I would like to use 2 Unbirthday chairs and the Ski Lodge fireplace and a blue color scheme. For the last please use the Ganz world couch and a purple color scheme. Don’t worry about budget.

Cool I will get that but posting is so slow I am trying to get some rooms through now I will work on that tonight and everybody else your rooms should be here before tomorrow as I have already posted them they just need to come through. LOL SO slow!

Animated

Hi! (I’m really sorry for the long post. Hope this isn’t too much trouble.) What is the room size? Large. What is your style? I’d like the room to be simple, light and airy, yet well-furnished with areas including a kitchen/dining area, a small bedroom separated from the rest of the room with nice dividers, and a bathroom area with the hot tub in it. What colors would you like to use? I’d like the room to use more earthy tones with a touch of the light blue/light turquoise similar to the color of the weathered wood items from the W-Shop Beach House room theme. Any pieces you would like to add to your design? I’d like the room to include the Beach House Beachview Window, the Beach House Striped Sofa Chair, the Porthole Barrel Hot Tub, Weathered Wood Bed, the Weathered Wood Coffee Table, and the Weathered Wood End Table. I’d like to exclude all other items from the Beach House room theme including the wallpaper and flooring, as I do not have access to any items of this theme other than the ones I listed. Is this a room for a boy or girl or maybe both? Either. What kind of room is it? Beach House Room. Lastly what budget do you have in mind? I’d like if the budget didn’t exceed 10,000 KC, but if you have some expensive items in mind, I’ll earn the extra amount easily. Don’t feel pressured to make the room extravagant because the budget is high, by any means. ^.^

Don’t worry, i don’t think you’re a horrible person, and i don’t mind the wait (it gave me more time to make some kinzcash). Anyways, i love how the design sounds, and i can’t wait to get it in my house! thank you so much, and sorry if the budget made anything hard for you.

hi i was just wondering if u had started on my room? I asked a week ago, it is on the page back. Thx!

Oh yes I will I am so sorry I will get that right away!!! OMG so sorry

Sorry for the delay ShiningStar13 I am SO sorry. I think you must think that I am horrible person for making you wait SO long! I know you requested a modern room but not many of the items in your price range and purchasing ability were quite the look you were going but never the less the room works now and is perfect for you and your pets to enjoy! Okay so you will need light coral wall paint and light pine wood flooring, then a a elegant white dining table, and 2 of the matching elegant white dining chairs.As for accessories you can use a orchid and a sunburst wall clock. This is my favorite styke for a quick and cheap dining room fix if you don’t like it I can do something more country than this but figured you would not want it. But if you do need a redo you have my word it will be much quicker than this. Thanks and please come again~

sorry I meant favorite style for a cheap dining room! lol

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.