~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

This topic contains 215 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  webkinz244 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to a interior design studio that specializes in design that is Elegant and yet wonderfully Casual. How is that possible you may ask? If you are wondering it would much easier for you just to order a room and find out! How do you order a room? It is simple! There are only a few small and easy steps! What is the room size? What is your style? What colors would you like to use? Any pieces you would like to add to your design? Is this a room for a boy or girl or maybe both? What kind of room is it? Lastly what budget do you have in mind? These are a few simple steps to a simply wonderful room! Thanks~

Who needs a room? I am more than willing to do whole webkinz homes even, layouts I am also up to that

Alright, so I am working with Crissy on her house but I am MORE than up to do MORE rooms. Okay so, ya order!

Pigsrock, your room is ready a page back or two!

cutie135

Hi! Let a note today about a room I wanted your design help with. C said you were a great designer and it is a challenging room- next time we are on ww together can we chat about it? I guess forum gods did not like my note lol thanks a ton! crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

Oh okay, so its not the note above about the football and Halloween Rooms? And ya totally add me I am boxcarchild!

Okay Crissy, I really want to see those rooms I am boxcarchild, we are already friends and when I see you are on I will send you a note to come and see them, okay?

crissy135

Oh yeah!!!!! I found your forum- C told me last night you are a great decorator! Now that we can change wallpaper and flooring I want to start decorating!!!!! My first two rooms are going to be football and halloween (there is already some halloween stuff/room on the new account) I would love it if you could visit my halloween room and then give me some ideas for it. I looked up some halloween stuff last night and am asking some research questions on the Halloween forum so I will get back to you once I get (or if) some answers on that room. BUT, the really special room I would love your help with is my football room. I am a huge huge huge UGA fan and want a Red and Black football room. I bought the football room stuff before it went away cuz I knew I would want to do a room soon. BUT, I want it to be clever and special and all red and black which are the team colors (why I so appreciate the dress from last night and thank you thank you again) I know you are super busy but if you have time can you give me some ideas? I am not so worried about the cost because this is a very special room for me (and my first on the new account) Thank you so much and I am glad I found your forum! also, after you left I found out why we were all so confused- it was the cutie pie comment and my other account is a cutie account so I kept thinking you were talking about me when you were talking about the comment lol- I am so silly I wasn’t even on that account -I really have to learn about having more than one account now- thanks again for being such a great webbie and let me know if you will have time to work on ideas for me! crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.