CHRISTMAS RAFFLE!!! :D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CHRISTMAS RAFFLE!!! :D

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi! :D This forum will run until Christmas. On Christmas Eve, I’ll announce the winners. There will be three winners drawn. If you’re not drawn, you’ll still win something. ;) I’ll announce the prizes when this comes out of moderation. Merry Christmas!~SC

Hi! Here are all the PRIZES!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D FIRST PERSON DRAWN wins a NEO-GOTHIC FIREPLACE to keep their pet/s warm during the chilly winter weather. BRRRRRR!!! :D SECOND PERSON DRAWN wins an ACE OF CLUBS ROOM DIVIDER to deck their pet’s halls. FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!! :D THIRD PERSON DRAWN wins a NEO-GOTHIC NIGHT STAND to put by their pet’s bedside where they sleep on the night of Christmas Eve while waiting for Christmas Day. HO HO HO!!! :D EVERYONE ALSO GETS A WARM CUP OF TRIPLE HOT CHOCOLATE just for entering. The prize for everyone who didn’t get drawn is a bright spies trench coat( since it’s red and warm. :P LOL ). :D However, if you get drawn, and you want a coat, just ask me and I’ll send you one. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, AND HAVE A BLESSED AND SWEET DAY!~SC

cutieny2008

Hi! Thanks for doing this. My UN is the same as here. :)

Hunnypoo128

Thank you!! My username is Hunnypoo128! God bless and have a Merry Christmas!! :)

Trader101

Hi, thanks for doing this. My username is v15d. Thanks again and Happy Holidays! Trader101

hklover628

Hi! Just want to say merry christmas! And thanks for entering my contest. -hklover628

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.