Cute Outfit Ideas!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Cute Outfit Ideas!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ImaBeauty2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

tootsieboo

I can create a super cute outfit for your Webkinz. Just tell me what type they are, what colors you want, and what style.

I have a daisy pig and I want some thing pink and sassy.

I have a daisy pig and I want some thing pink for her.

ImaBeauty2

ok, try the thick knit sweater, the ruffled pink skirt, ruby slippers, and the pink bow for a total of 360 kk.

piggy2000

i absolutely love this outfit i cannot stress that enough its my favorite outfit by far on Caroline (my white terrier)! i would love to friend you! my username is piggy4400. i just love this outfit its so fall chic! even though were i live its nowhere close to fall! lol! i hope i can have you make outfits for my pets anytime! i love your sense of style! anydoodle, have a great day bye!

ImaBeauty2

you are so nice! i’m sending a friend request right now!nthank you again!

ImaBeauty2

i can make a fall outfit! im glad you arent sick anymore. your new fall look is sequin cabbie cap, stripy cardigan, ruffled skirt, those new glasses, and slouch boots. you can friend me if you want. my user name is ImaBeauty2. thank you again! (ps, my terrior is wearing this right now!)

piggy2000

thanks for that outfit! i love it but, i was kinda hoping for something more fall if that’s not too much trouble sorry Ive been off for a while i got really ill bu,t they think i m getting better so i back now! yay me! don’t get me wrong i absolutely love this out fit! thanks again, piggy2000

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.