~designergirl101′s School of Lovely Design~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~designergirl101′s School of Lovely Design~

This topic contains 192 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to designergirl101′s School of lovely Design. I have 2 popular design forums and noticed how many want help designing rooms. So I have decided that yes I will still do your rooms but I can also teach you how to design a great room. We will cover issues such as how to decide on a great color scheme and how many colors are too many? We will discover how to mix patterns,work on a budget and the importance of a well balanced room, plus much, much more.!

613dolphin

Okay, I’ll start working on that essay. I’ve added you already when I posted my form. :) I’ll try to get you to come over soon. Just so you know; I like constructive criticism, but designing for me is more about my likes and what I feel fits than following design rules. I will obviously do what you’d like me to do for this course, though! Some rooms I will not change because I designed them when I was younger. Sentimental reasons, I guess. But some I definitely will, and I’ll be happy to listen to what you have to suggest. :) ~613dolphin

Thanks, this course is not so you design exactly like me. After all, everyone has their own styles, and I am certainly not going to attempt to change that. If everyone had the exact same taste as me, the would be a fairly boring place. I am glad you decided to join us. And please, feel free to invite some friends to join us. We are taking four more students, as of now.

Okay, I have decided, so this is more attainable for me. To make these classes limited to six members, per term. We will start the first week in January. I will be posting a project every week. Sometimes, I may do group projects and other times. You do the projects on your own. Does this sound okay with anybody? I have four open spots if you would like to sign up. 613dolphin and Snowflake Pup Queen have already been added to the sign up sheet. You will be the first to try this program out. There will be more details later but is this okay for everyone? Also, there are only four spots. The next term will not start till at least march. So, please if you have a friend you KNOW would love to join. Sign them up as well. As spaces are very limited. I will go over more later but the first project will be posted next week. Thanks!

I will post your first project, if you have signed up early you can start now. However, it is due January 7th. Please keep it in mind that if you have not posted your class project by then, you will receive an F. So, I will need you user name to view the room. The first project is not part of the bosic course, but I will be using it to see where you are currently at. I would like a 50+ word essay on what you believe to be the most important design fundamental(s). I would also like to see a room that you have designed. If you can keep up a B+ average throughout the course, you will get the highest degree. If we lack a bit lower, you will still receive a degree, but no extra credits. I would also like to see a room you have designed, only the essays will be graded. However, I do NEED to see where you are at with rooms as well. 613dolphin, I will need to add you to my friends list. I’m boxcarchild.

613dolphin

I’m ready for the class whenever you are, Designergirl. :) If you still need more time, that’s fine with me.

Thanks design just looked on here I hope I improve but thatswhy I am here

613dolphin

Okay, sounds good. I noticed that glitch, it isn’t just with you.

yeah webkinznewz is getting weird I wonder if other sites on ganzworld are this way to

That’s a good question…………… Anyway do you have any friends you want to start are next session. You will see in my post below I am limiting it to six webkinz. So, with you and dolphin613 that means I will take four more. We start next week.

Let me see I don’t know if the person I have in mind wants to……………………………………..

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.