Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

ladygaudiel

@Becky71W: Thanks for the crib and the extras were awesome. Thanks so much! If you need anything PLMK. For everyone: I have a question: Does anyone know why the movie screen sells for so much kinzcash and for how much? Is it a rare item?

Artisticat

Yes. It’s one of the rarest items in all of Webkinz. It costs 40,000 to buy from Arte (At the Curio Shop), and shows up just like other rare items do. (Where you can only buy one at a time per account, and for one hour during a certain day). The last time it was available was October 13, 2012 from 6-7pm.

Becky71W

Your Welcome and all I ask is for everyone to pay it forward. I enjoy helping others and think that paying it forward is the best way to be : )

Stealthstorm

Y’all, do you know who InFashion is?!?!?

That’s one of our wonderful Becky’s accounts :D

Becky71W

Thank you Pookie, that was sweet : )

LambTyler

Becky I am really sorry but I am starting to get desperate for you to reply. I am pretty sure you know that I am sorry and have told you already that my UN is Bubblon. I need the mystery crib, color plant, balcony window, flowers and super fan items. Please reply…. LT

chillylily

Alice, I have a hay bale from the Wheel of Wow prizes. What’s your UN? I’ll send it to you. My UN is friend2day

Hi there. I sent you an FR from pookiejosephine. I’d love a hay bale. Thanks!

crissy135

Well- a mystery solved haha- thank you super super much my friend2day and everyday! I did not know this was you! I check this site to see whats going on because I am learning about webkinz but I get so sad sometimes because so many people are asking and asking and asking for things like kinzcash and then the next day they want more. There are so many nice people like you, Becky and DF on this site and I think too many people ask too much. They should pay it forward like Becky said. Maybe I just am not into knowing how trading or donating works but I get sad to think nice people must get tired of all of the wants all of the time. If you EVER EVER need anything and I have it you know I will send it to you! And thank you again for all of the kind and pleasant gifts you send my way! I always appreciate it but do not ever feel like you have to send anything- just a hello note is fun too! Thank you for being such a great webkinz friend-crissy135

Becky71W

Crissy that is the nicest comment. You are such a sweet girl, your parents are doing a great job : ) People like you I so enjoy gifting to. Which Mystery Bag outfit is your favorite? Mine is the Summer Fun. I have extra on all so pick your favorite and I am going to send you one. If you don’t want to pick I will just send you a random outfit. And thanks for being so sweet.

crissy135

You are super nice. I do not even know what a mystery bag outfit is so sorry!

Becky71W

LOL, that is OK. I will just send you the Summer Rose outfit. It has 4 pieces so I will send you 3 pieces of the outfit from one account and the 4th piece from another. That way you will have the whole outfit at once. And then to fill the other 2 spots I will send you a special surprise and they are valuable so don’t let any of those tricky traders trick you out of those items. I know your new and not sure if you go in the trading rooms or not. So just be careful.

crissy135

Thank you for the gifts this morning. I am super in love with the two dresses- Lissy is wearing the fairy one right now- I love wings:) and it is super cool how the wings are built into the dress. But so far I do not like ANY shoes with it so she is barefoot and loving it haha. I also love the candy dress too so thank you super much- lots of times I think the clothes do not look so good on my pets but those look very very pretty- thank you again!

Stealthstorm

Alice, I have 2 hay bales, I am not sure if they are from Jumbleberry Fields or not though! I’d send for free, since I am not sure where they are from! Let me know if you want them! ~The Horse Fanatic

Hi there! Thanks for telling me about those hay bales! I think there a couple different looking ones, not sure exactly. I’d love to have them if you don’t mind! My UN is pookiejosephine, I believe we’re already friends. Much appreciated, thanks!

Hi Becky. I have a couple things I was looking for and figured I would ask. Sour gumball seeds, singing sunflowers (mystery bags), wacky gum drop seeds, forest floor trap door (earth fawn psi), or the blooming garden shed. Thanks for everything. ~MORHB~

Becky71W

I do have one more extra of the Sour Gumballs for sure. Let me check on the Sunflowers, I don’t think I have extra but I can get more next week so I could send one of mine that I haven’t used yet. The other items I know for sure I don’t. But could most likely get some next week and I will let you know if I do.

Thanks Becky, and for the extra stuff you sent me that I was looking for on the other forum topic. Don’t worry about the wacky seeds, I don’t think they are sendable. But if you happen to get the garden shed, I would really like that. ~MORHB~

Becky71W

You are very welcome. And if I get some of the sheds you will be first on that list : ) Oh and I have some more of the gamer furniture. Not sure what you still need. I have a completed room of that theme and it is one of my favorites. I know I have the bed, coffee table, dining table and more just can’t remember everything. They are not all in the same storage room (I know, crazy) If they were it would be easier to remember. So tell me which pieces you still need and I will send what I have extra of.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.