Egyptian Rares Wanted

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Egyptian Rares Wanted

This topic contains 91 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

I would like to trade for Egyptian rare pieces. I have rare, valued, PSGs, PSFs, and exclusive items I would be willing to trade. I might even trade my super bed for the right price. Thanks!

crissy135

I think I got a refrigerator that is egyptian and I will never use it…do you need it? If you already have one please don’t ask for it but if you need it to make a cool room for your pets I am glad to send it to you as a gift- but I do not think we are friends on my webkinz account-let me know ok…so many people have been nice to me and I never have anything to send back as I am just a basic account, no deluxe, no e, or anything but I like webkinz. My garden is so cool because people sent me stuff so if I can send you this and you really need it I will send it!

Thanks crissy, I do have the refrigerator so I don’t need it. Thanks so much for offering though!

Yes, I did. Thanks! Is there anything I can be on the lookout for you?

forest85

hey jane. I am looking for princess rares. especially the vanity table

forest85

hey jane!! did you get the stuff I sent you? PLMK

bunnyheaven

@spoofy, you’re trying to get in touch with me or janeneongreen?? If you are talking about me we were going to trade but then it looked like you backed out b/c you didn’t respond for months. LMK if you want to trade. bunnyheaven:)

Ok. That’s fine. I can send side table and coffee table, if that’s good with you.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.