FREE FRESH VEGGIES!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE FRESH VEGGIES!!!

This topic contains 54 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  basketball_luver0 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

ranlove2

I have tons of fresh veggies, and they are FREE! I will send them via kinz mail! Nothing needed in return! I have Carrots, Watermelon, Pumpkins, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Corn, and Cabbage! ALL in large quantities! ~ranlove2~

crissy135

cuddlyfur I sent you three- enjoy! I am not sure if ran love is on vacation or at camp or something so I am just sending what I can to help out until they return!

BubbleGum5

sorry my comment didn’t go through do you mind sending me all of the veggies? :) my un dogzfanforever. Thanks so much! :) – Chew that bubblegum

smileyface16

can i please have some strawberries my username is hawmun

crissy135

I will send you a friend request right now smileyface- my pets do not like the strawberries so mcuh so I amhappy to share:) crissy135

cuddlyfur1

hello i would like 2 cabbage if you have any left. thank you my username is cuddlyfur1.

crissy135

I just send you a friend request- when you accept I will send you some cabbage:) crissy135

crissy135

I will look for the food items and do just that! YOUR HOUSE IS SO COOL! Webkinz was being strange last night- it would not let me use anything but the smiley icons and when we were in the recording studio it put my pet outside of the house in the blue air- I love, love, love your rooms- I did not even know anything could be so pretty in webkinz world! the levetating thing, the magic carpet, the fire items, hot coffee, hot pots on the stove- you really have an amazing house! I had never seen a gemster before either so that was cool to see. And in one of the storage things was the most beautiful pink tiara I had ever seen before either- you really have some special items and must be proud- I love the black floor in the first room we went in- is it still around or a special item? Thank you again for being such a good friend and probably the best house decorator in webkinz world! I want to come back soon and see some more rooms-thanks again crissy135

can i have some pumpkins? thx my UN is marisprincess

crissy135

I think we are friends- I will check and send you some pumpkins if we are…..

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.