FREE FRESH VEGGIES!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE FRESH VEGGIES!!!

This topic contains 54 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  basketball_luver0 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

ranlove2

I have tons of fresh veggies, and they are FREE! I will send them via kinz mail! Nothing needed in return! I have Carrots, Watermelon, Pumpkins, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Corn, and Cabbage! ALL in large quantities! ~ranlove2~

clarissais93

hey i really need corn or any special food you have thanks!!

crissy135

I feel bad this forum got lost- bubble gum remind me again what veggies you like and I will send some more. And anyone who has some special seeds please send them so I can add them to Lissies garden. The stuff I have goes fast cuz I only have one of a few special seeds and I try to share them as much as possible:) crissy135 PS Dub Dub so nice to finally see you on WW- you are super cute- since my pets do not like strawberries I hope you are getting the ones I send you each day!

crissy135

I just sent one of each to gracie—-

BubbleGum5

ok gracie simply JUST said thanks! :)

BubbleGum5

And thanks from me Lol- yay I got some bubble gum :D LOL

crissy135

Hi bubblegum- i just sent you a friend request- let me know what veggies your pets like the best ok?

BubbleGum5

hi. I need a lot of cabbage, strawberries and corn un is dogzfanforever. Gracie needs those to If you don’t mind. :) -Pop That Bubblegum Chewy Chewy!! ( my cue ) LOL ;)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.