Free Rares or Values!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Rares or Values!

This topic contains 100 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

KASSUZY

I have dog lamp, ‘Mazin items, Easter items, all Arthur Christmas items, Rare trophy pedestals, Rare wallpapers or floors, Clothing, and ask me for specific zummie items under 20 zummies each color!

KASSUZY

Hey guys! I just mailed all the things to the people that i’m friends with! I am low on sleds so I only have two left and u guys have to wait for them because my brother’s account expired and he can’t mail any more

KASSUZY

Anyone want any thing specific? i’ll be gone this weekend

crissy135

Hi do you happen to have a bee tee? I got all the other parts in the curio shop but haven’t seen the tee in there yet. a friend sent me one but I’d like another one so each of my pets can wear it together-let me know thank you crissy135

KASSUZY

Ya, I sold it but it’s in curio shop.

tulip019

hi! would you mind if I had any dresses, my username is tulip019

KASSUZY

Sorry, only have estore. There’s a computer at my hotel! :) But I can’t play tomorrow. :(

KASSUZY

Hey, everybody read this! Please send friend request to me because I have 250 friends and could get confused! No worries, only 100 of my friends are currently active. :) I would like more friends! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.