Free Rares or Values!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Rares or Values!

This topic contains 100 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

KASSUZY

I have dog lamp, ‘Mazin items, Easter items, all Arthur Christmas items, Rare trophy pedestals, Rare wallpapers or floors, Clothing, and ask me for specific zummie items under 20 zummies each color!

cutie135

Kassuzy- is there any chance you have lily pad stuff? I need two walls and one floor if you do- thank you so much for letting me know

KASSUZY

Ooh, u want something!?

KASSUZY

sorry cutie, I don’t have have much from that theme. :(

KASSUZY

Anyone else? it seems no people want anything! :(

clarissais93

Hey i could really use the princess rare wall and floor i have the whole theme but them. If you have them that would be AWESOME!!!!! Please send them if you do otherwise i need the charm forest wall and floor thanks a ton!!!!

cutie135

Hey got new account last night (was my cousins old one) add it-cutie135 UN- and I will check ad see if there are walls/floors (heven’t got that far yet) haha-hope you are well and thanks for always helping with my building kits for Lamb:) Let me know if you need anything else either:) crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

tk173569

I mean anything.

KASSUZY

ok u send request cause my parents are always busy so I get off early

pigsrock9876

I sent you a friend request hope you got i promise to send something back when you send me my things

KASSUZY

Did u send request?

KASSUZY

so sorry! misread that comment! :( sorry! is your un pigrock i’m so behind

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.