GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

hannahsox

How do you get the different badges? I have some, but I’m not sure how i got them, or how to get others.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

iloveblue

Hey Gennelle, I cant buy any of the new clothing at the Kinzstyle Outlet because it says that since I’m a free member [which I'm not], I cant buy it. please help!

Hi @iloveblue … Did your Full or Deluxe membership recently run out? If so, just adopt a pet or purchase Deluxe from the eStore to restore that level of membership. If your account is currently Full or Deluxe and nothing’s showing up for you, please contact Customer Support at webkinzsupport@ganz.com with your username and they’ll look into it for you!

tinygma

The DELUXE Raceing Jacket was supposed to be GREEN AND BLACK WHAT HAPPENED !!!!! THIS RED jacket has been in the WEBKINZ NEWZ FOR MANY MONTHS AND IS SO OLD !!! WEBKINZ could OFFER the SCIENTIFIC OUTFIT INSTEAD. The WIG GLASSES and LAB COAT MAYBE THE BEANIE !!!!! SO MANY DON’T HAVE THESE !!!!!

Gaz1943

I would like to see the GazWorld prizes be updated with new items. Can this happen? Same old items and would like to use my money for some items but I have all the ones currently in there.

dawneh

Question! How are you all? :D

Fracktail

Answer! Very good, thanks. I recently started school again, but it’s fun so far. How are you? :D

Laur776

I was playing Mazin’ Hamsters in the Hamlet and a message popped out which said “Don’t forget to talk to Tinker and see what he’s working on!”. So.. who is Tinker? Was it a new feature on Mazin’ Hamsters but you cancelled it?

Comments are closed.